We've been in need of a place to put up stuff on – glyphs, drawings, design stuff we're working on e.t.c.
When we moved here a year ago, we decided on a wall in the office, we also decided we would paint it with magnetic paint, and then paint over that with the "real" wall color. Well finally, the magnetic paint is up, now all that is left is the other paint. Hopefully tomorrow...
Today we went to see Elliott, and about a 100 other pre-schoolers, in a nearby church perform some cute songs they have rehearsed the whole semester. It was really cute and their take on Old Ludwig Van'sSymphony No.9, naming all the months of the year, was a heartbreaker.
After the first song we noticed something Elliott was doing, but it wasn't until the second song it stood clear. After each song our son streched up his arm in the air, and shaped his fingers into a sign, but not any sign, it was the – THE DEVIL SIGN!
I've been sorting tax reciepts, going to Stockholm with my lovely wife, meeting friends, playing with my kids, stearing up a huge typeface language expansion project, working on the new Fountain site, preparing our typefaces for OT, and been starting to design our printed catalogue, and a graphic identity for a client, and been playing with a new typeface script: